Tribal Variegated Beach Towel | Natural with Black Stripes
This gorgeously soft hand-loomed Turkish towel is of the highest quality, traditionally crafted using natural fibres and made by one family in central Turkey. Handloomed by the father Yashar, and son, Ibrahim and then each tassel is knotted by hand and tag sewn on by mother, Tuba. Turkish Hamam Towels are flatwoven, fast drying and take up much less room in your washing machine than standard towels. They also make a beautiful wrap, scarf or light weight throw. Perfect for the beach, lake, picnics, concerts, and much more. Hand loomed - so small imperfections are part of its character and beauty.
- 100% Turkish Cotton
- Designed in Australia
- Hand Made in Turkey
- 90 x 180 cm (35" x 71")
- Machine wash up to 30 C
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat
- Will become softer and more absorbent after 3-4 washes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device